woensdag 23 december 2015

Components of life

So I am planning on blogging from now on, it happens a bit too often now that I have ideas for posts and I don't do anything with it. Since I just finished my bachelor thesis (and got a 8 out of 10, hell yeah, my brain apparently still works) I have more than enough time to write and be actually happy to sit behind my dear laptop.
My daily life might be a bit different than other girls/women of my age. I also never  know if I should call myself a girl or a woman, I'm 22 years old at the moment, but neither of them seem to fit.
Anyway, these are the main components of my life, so you know what to expect!

Circus
(did I mention already I'm currently doing a bachelor in circus arts? Yes, basically I play in a playground for four years doing dangerous things and stretching my limbs further than they should.

Cats
I have two of them, and I'm expected to be an international circus artist, good job in planning ahead Sanne... But I love them and they both are weird and cuddly, and most of all, extremely arrogant... Basically I'm just your standard crazy cat lady

Food
I have a love/hate relationship with food. I absolutely love indulging in blocks of butter and lumps of sugar, but since my study involved hanging in the air carrying my own weight, I need to make some compromises...

Boyfriends
Okay, now it looks like I have several, but for now I only stick to one! I'm a lucky girl to be surrounded by strong, muscled guys, and now I even found one that is extremely sweet and caring on top of having quite a delicious body!

Being creative and stuff
So I'm the worst in finishing projects, I have to admit that. Yes, I have a closet full of unfinished crafting/DIY/costume projects, and they all have a succes rate of 0.1%, but I have many ideas and maybe I will even finish some more of them


Hey, here is a picture of me doing things


So basically my posts you can divide in these categories. And actually I'm not going to write about my boyfriend, but yeah I just wanted to tell about him, maybe some pictures of his muscles, who knows...

Love,
Sanne

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten