woensdag 22 juli 2015

My Summer


Wiehoo, it's summer!
It should be warm and nice weather,but most of the time here in Holland, it's obviously not.
Also as a relatively normal student, I should go on a holidays. But I don't. I'm kind of broken from the past schoolyear. Try training 5 hours a day  5 days a week, trying to satisfy a mentally unstable (now ex-)boyfriend, and partying until far after dawn for a year. It's not that good for you.
And since I hear I got a well paid circus job that requires me to wake up at 5 am and ends at 1pm for 5 days in 2 weeks time, I'm not gonna go anywhere where I can't sleep in my own bed.
I'll mainly stay in my city, trying to catch upwith the sleep that I missed, and also to prepare my house for moving out...

I still set some goals though:

-Start with my final bachelor paper...

-Drink wine

-Workout 5 days a week

-Make a pillow cover from awesome spiderman fabric I got

-Get a place to live after the 1st of September

-Cuddle with my cats

-Not getting back together with my ex boyfriend

-Drink some more wine

-Smoke some cigarette with thay wine on my rooftop while the sun goes down

-Sleeping

So far so good...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten